Quantcast

where to buy watercolor?

Missperson

Sister's kid went for a drawing interest class recently, she very need to buy watercolor kit, but don't know where can  I  buy safe, reliable, and suitable for kids? Of course, the price will not be too expensive
thanks for your suggestions
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: where to buy watercolor?

We find that the dollar store actually has them sometimes! :)   Online, consumercrafts.com often has low prices on quality craft supplies :)

Re: where to buy watercolor?

Missperson
HOST Amy Renea wrote
useful ideas,i like the supplies,thanks,Amy
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: where to buy watercolor?

SharonK
I've recently purchased good quality pan (as opposed to tubes) water color sets at Michaels and Joann Fabrics to use for an online class that I took.

The sets were 24 and 36 colors.  The smaller set was $5.99 and the larger set wasn't much more.