Quantcast

surfing online,saw a very creative halloween painting

surfing online,saw a very creative halloween painting

Missperson
Although Halloween passed, but the festive atmosphere is still existence, today at pinterest i saw a
very creative painting, share with you , also hope anyone who is good at painting or interested in
it can teach me how to get such similar one?and i  want to hung on it at  next year's Halloween?
Mixed Media Halloween Painting. Black Cat And White Pumpkin
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: surfing online,saw a very creative halloween painting

That's really cute!!  I love that it is orange and black without being UBER halloweeny!

Re: surfing online,saw a very creative halloween painting

That is super cute!!  I tend more towards paper and Mod Podge, so I would cut the shapes out of paper and decoupage them on a plaque.  Paint the dots using a pencil eraser.  I'd love to see what you come up with!