Quantcast

recyled cardboard boxes

Missperson
When i do general cleaning at home,found a lot of shoes box and various kinds of express and food box, i don't want to  throw  them away, and i usually like DIY a few small decorations, so wanna to use these boxes to make some storage or ornamentals for my hone.
Except for decorative paper wrapped the Cardboard boxes , are there any other ways to make the box surface more beautiful? painting or nail polish?sorry but i really dont know how to deal with the problem.
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: recyled cardboard boxes

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
Good ol' spray paint can do magic! :) We have a TON of spare cardboard boxes taking up our whole garage right now! All that online shopping...

Re: recyled cardboard boxes

Mod podge and papers work well for old boxes too!  I usually end up using them for the kids to play in/with and then actually use them as garbage boxes around the house as we clean out rooms.  Saves a garbage bag and is a tiny bit like recyling (kind of?!?)  When layering my gardens, I also use anya dn every size box to weed block under mulch!