paper santa tutorial

Missperson
some things you need to prepare before making:
1.paper plate
2.White, red, and pink paper
3.Flesh-colored crayon
5.marker of black
6.Scissor
7.cotton balls
after all of these are ready,we can start making paper santa.
1.Turn paper plate upside down.
2.Color center circle of the plate with crayon.
3.Cut a simple cone shaped Santa hat from the red paper. Make sure the base of the hat is wide enough to cover the width of the plate. Glue hat in place, covering about an inch of the flesh-colored center circle.
4.Cut a hat brim from the white paper, you can round the corners if you like. Glue over the bottom strip of the red hat.
5.Cut two circles, about the size of a quarter, out of pink paper. Glue one on each side of the center of the peach circle.
6.Cut a small half moon from the felt, about 3/4 wide, for the nose and glue to the center of the flesh-colored circle between the two pink cheek circles.
7.Pipe white glue around the sides and bottom of the plate and press the cotton balls onto the glue to form the beard. Start at the white brim, work around and end at the other end of the white brim.
8.Add a couple of drops of glue to the tip of the hat and add a cotton ball.
9.Use marker to add a smile and eyes.
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: paper santa tutorial

Host - Morena
That is adorable!!  Thanks for sharing!

Re: paper santa tutorial