my own bowknots

Missperson
I found my hair is becoming more and more fluffy,so i bought a set of bowknot material kit, and then diy several bowknots with one night, actually the process is very simple,(the kits attached the specification)  you can collocate optional with your own style, look at my projects, most of them would be gifts given to my sisters.

I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: my own bowknots