Quantcast

my first papercraft project

Missperson
I have looked into quite a number of DIY paper flower Projects,After seeing so many of the beautiful flowers tutorials,i started focus on it,and decided to try such similar one foe my home decor,so the following is what i accmplished first.
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: my first papercraft project

Beautiful!  How did you make the center section?

Re: my first papercraft project

Missperson
one craft project inspire me,

the center section is the part of it ,just the paper is not such large as it
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: my first papercraft project

Host - Morena
Pretty!  Great job!

Re: my first papercraft project