Quantcast

how to buy glue gun?

Missperson
i am considering to buy one glue gun for my handmade work, but a huge selection can be found
online,the price and the quality are unenven,i have already lost the ability to identify them.
what i used from the local shop had the leakage problems.
Can anyone who have bought good glue gun help me to choose,any suggestion is OK.
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: how to buy glue gun?

I bought mine so long ago, I can't remember where I got it!  I know it wasn't terribly expensive though!  I would say to go with a sold brand and make sure you get a gun that uses the standard sized glue sticks.  It is a pain to have to shop for weird sizes (said from experience...)

Re: how to buy glue gun?

Missperson
HOST Amy Renea wrote
yes,i very agree with you,too many for my choose,and each seems very standard and good,but it is not the point
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: how to buy glue gun?

I've heard there are now cordless glue guns available! I would love one of those, the cord always gets in the way!