help

Missperson
Hey everyone,
My younger sister are doing cheerleading at school and we need to find where to get cheap pom poms wholesales or the team will be cancelled.
So, please help! We cant find cheap ones anywhere there so expensive...

Under 5 dollars each would be great
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: help

Host - Morena
Do you have a Dollar Tree near you?  I've seen them there.  Or could you DIY them by cutting plastic tablecloths?

Re: help

Missperson
sorry,i do not have such one,i wanna them be shining not just colorful,and in common,the tablecloth is white,not colorful
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: help

Would something like this work?

A combo of metallic papers and strings??