easy 15 minute cookie, start to finish

denette
So my hubby was hungry for some sweets and suggested caramel rolls (too late in the day to complete them) or peanut butter cookies or something with the butterscotch chips he just bought for $.99 a bag.  I decided to put together a cookie I read about yesterday on the Pinstrosity blog.  I had seen the recipe before but the connection came together.  I mixed a box of caramel cake mix, 1/2 cup oil and 2 eggs then added in a bag of butterscotch chips.  Scoop out with my littlest scoop, bake 350 for 10-12 minutes and the yummy things were out of the oven and ready to eat in about 15 minutes from start to first batch out of the oven.  You could alter the cake mix flavor and chip flavor to whatever intrigues you or what you have on hand.  Voila, done.

Re: easy 15 minute cookie, start to finish

Those sound delicious!!  Do you have photos?

Re: easy 15 minute cookie, start to finish

denette
I took one just for you, Amy.
Sent from my Kyocera Rise

IMG_20121214_073219.jpg (969K) Download Attachment

Re: easy 15 minute cookie, start to finish

Re: easy 15 minute cookie, start to finish

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
Oh my goodness that sounds delicious...and easy!  Thanks so much for sharing.
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/