can you check for me?

Missperson
hi,everyone here ,i am still new in craft area,and many experience and inspirations should be learn
from all of you,and now i a headache problem
are someone else on pinterest?i have on the pinterest already,but i do not get followers,i following
other ones which hold the same interst though,i still dont know why,can anyone help me?
and my pinterest link is:http://pinterest.com/clairehobby/
thanks for your check for me.
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: can you check for me?

I am following you now!!  It works!!  You might want to check out Morena's posts on pins from your blog!

I've added you to my pinfail and pintastic boards - if you add projects from other blogs that have worked/failed for you, that will help build your follower base as well.

Hope that helps!

Re: can you check for me?

Missperson
yeah,thanks very much,and i accepted the two boards,by the way,where are Morena's posts?
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: can you check for me?

Host - Morena
I'm following you now!  Here's mine:  http://pinterest.com/morenita/