Quantcast

Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

I know this is random, but seriously....

Once in awhile I just want a good comfort food  -- terrible for me - pot pie.  It is delicious, but I always have to cook a side of peas to mix in because there are NEVER enough peas in pot pies.  Can someone please explain why it is so hard to put a few extra peas in a pot pie?  They CANNOT be prohibitively expensive.  Not possible.

Re: Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

HOST: NellieBellie
eewwww....gross! Keep your peas out of MY pot pie thank you!
You are the reason there are darn peas in my pie.

Re: Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

I love peas.  Seriously Janel-you don't like peas? They are the most non-offensive of the vegetables!

Re: Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

Bliss Ranch
I think thats a song isn't it Janel?  You're the reason God put peas in Oklahoma or something like that.

Re: Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

Yuck. Nope...don't like them. They are squishy in the worst way possible.

Re: Why don't they put more PEAS in pot pies?

I don't know that song. But...they definitely should stay in Oklahoma!!
My kids are pleased that I don't like peas. Or brussel sprouts.