Who Rules the Tools?

Dee

Who Rules the Tools?

Dee
If we were to inquire with your significant other who would they say is more handy with the power tools - them or you? Who does the majority of the 'tooling' on your DIY projects?

Re: Who Rules the Tools?

He's more handy for SURE!  ...but I am always wanting to buy the latest tool -- what does that say???

Re: Who Rules the Tools?

Definitely HIM.  :)  I'm not much of a DIYer.  On the rare occassion that I come up with a project that isn't straight up crafting I enlist his help.

Re: Who Rules the Tools?

Me. By far. But it's not his fault, my brain just works that way.

He buys the tools, I use them. It's win-win. I just turned 30 a couple of months ago and got a router table. Best. Birthday. Ever.
Dee

Re: Who Rules the Tools?

Dee
I am so with you Jenny - my bday is Xmas Eve & I've got a good feeling there's a new table saw in my future!!!