Quantcast

What trend are you surprised to still see around?

What trend are you surprised to still see around?

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
I'll go first: I can't believe chevron has not died yet! I thought it would be short-lived when it first came out, but it keeps on kickin'!

What about you?

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
Oh, I totally agree! At first I was like "Chevron? So tacky!" but now it's been around so long that I'm starting to come over to the dark side. I'm kind of the same way with the starburst mirrors too.

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

I thought that chalk paint would be short-lived because of the process and finish. I like satin paint myself, and I've waxed my floors enough times to know that I don't want to do it on my furniture.

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

I swear to you the moment i break down and buy this cute chevron fabric I've had my eye on it will be declared "over!"

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

Hmm, good question! What about drop cloth? I thought we had bought it all up and made stuff with it!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

Ditto to chevron and chalk paint.  Also sun burst or spoon mirrors.

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

AveNew
Chevrons lasted waaaaaaaay longer than I ever thought possible. I'm not sure what I'm ready to see go next- woven storage baskets or granite countertops. I can't STAND granite countertops unless you are using the slab-sized veining! I'm sure I'm alone on this though...
Elizabeth @ Ave-New

Everyday inspirations- unique interpretations.
http://ave-new.com

Re: What trend are you surprised to still see around?

Recreate and Decorate
No you are not alone, Im not loving granite either!