What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
What else are you doing while you're chatting away in this forum? I'm trying to catch up on posts, take care of my FB duties, put dinner in the crock pot (tandoori chicken!), clean up the yard a bit, and start with my posts for the week that I would normally have done two days ago. Does anyone else do this, or is it just me trying to do everything at once? I swore I was just going to pop in here, but now I can't pull myself away!

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
Checking email, entertaining a baby, hurrying my son through his breakfast, checking up on blog stuff, trying not to be late for my daughter's doctor visit. I need to leave in eight minutes. Yikes! :)

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

1. Learning more on how to keep frogs as pets
2. Finding old door hardware to match our existing doors
3. Thinking about what I should cook for dinner
4. I think I need a tie rod end for my truck, hubby asked me to get prices
5. I'm thinking about paint colours for my friend to paint her house with
6. I should check my emails
7. Planning the weekend
8. Designing my new office mentally
9. Gotta get the Halloween costumes together
10. What am I forgetting?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

Trying to get the two littles to nap...
Wishing I would get the motivation to run...
...and wash my hair...
Getting excited about the Allume Conference tomorrow...
Packing for vacation on Monday...
Wondering which child stuck the plastic toy wrapper down the toilet...
Admiring my new coffee table... ($7.50 baby!)
Still wishing my hair was washed...
...and still thinking about running...

off to the treadmill (and shower...)

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

RCHOTX Heather
Trying to make a grocery list for my Pinterest Party next weekend
Trying to make a craft store list for all the supplies I need for my projects
Waiting for my Excedrin PMs to kick in (they probably would if I would shut the laptop!)
Organize all of my scrapbook paper so it is easier to take with me next weekend

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

Unskinny Boppy
Hey hey welcome Heather!! :) So glad to see you here!

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

-guzzling copious amounts of coffee
-listening to Wild Kratts
-getting my son ready for his first field trip today!
-trying to clean my house since my hubby is coming home after being gone a few weeks!
-watching the baby make a giant mess in his high chair
-making notes on my blog planner as I get ideas for upcoming posts
-worrying about dropping my two younger ones off at childcare while I go to an appt later this morning-my youngest has freaked out the past few times I've taken him
-hoping the dr can figure out whats wrong with my knees and fix it so I can start running again
-eating a bagel (yum!)
-worrying about how my blogging story I just published will go over on my blog

Re: What ten other things are you trying to do right now?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
Gunna go wild wild Kratts, gunna go wild wild wild Kratts!