Quantcast

What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
I still haven't done a mason jar project. Just did my first pallet project. Have still never used mod podge!

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
i haven't done any milk or chalk paint, but I'm itching to try-I received samples of both at the Southern Blogger's Conference!

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Unskinny Boppy
No pallets here!  I haven't made a coffee filter wreath or a book page wreath or painted any curtains or rugs. So many DIY's so little time.

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

I forgot chalk and milk paint - haven't tried those either.

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection
I've never used washi tape, mason jars, pallets, pr made wreaths.

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Same - no washi tape or coffee filters. Did the drop cloth drapes, board and batten and pallet coffee table. I still want to do a plank wall just like Ashleys: http://www.domesticimperfection.com/2012/08/how-to-make-a-plank-wall/, that's just gorgeous!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

lucky you Melissa!  I want some chalk paint!

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

I love that wall too Heather!  Beautiful!

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage
Oh my list is long!
No Mod Podge projects.. no book page wreath.. no chevron.. the list goes on and on!

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

RCHOTX Heather
Still haven't done anything with a pallet - I have one, but haven't made any decisions on what to do with it yet.

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

RCHOTX Tarah
Haven't done a pallet project, yet. I have the slats from a pallet ready to be used. No mason jar projects. My big DIY haven't done has to do with sewing anything.
Tarah, a Real {Cheap} Housewife of Texas

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

DreamingofDIY
I have not done a pallet project and I never heard of the milk/chalk paint (not chalk board) before I started reading blogs.  I def want to try that.  I don't even know where to get it.  I have not done anything with coffee filters including make coffee!  I want to make a hutch from scratch for my foyer.  My hubs says he doesn't feel qualified so I said, that's ok, I do!
Kathleen
DreamingofDIY

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

I think any sort of DIY light fixture would top my list. I don't even own a can of oil -rubbed bronze spray paint.

No pallets, mason jars, dropcloths, or burlap either.

Someday, I want to try a project with epoxy resin.

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

LiveLoveDIY
I'm in love with pallet wood art and really want to try some, but have yet to score a pallet!!
Virginia
Forum Host
www.livelovediy.com

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Haven't done chevron. I haven't done anything with coffee filters.
But, that's probably it. Yep...I'll try anything once. Except if everyone else is doing it. Then I don't want to anymore. I'm a rebel :)

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Denyse @ Crazy Beautiful Life
I would not even know where to begin to answer that. I think a big one is re-doing a book case with fabric back board.

Re: What's a "standard" DIY project you HAVEN'T tried yet?

Bliss Ranch
No Chevron for me either, but I did buy coffee filters last week, no slipcovers (is that standard?) no *color*  other than neutrals.