Quantcast

What kind of craft do you prefer?

Host - Morena
When you craft, what is your preference?
I prefer crafts that are

Re: What kind of craft do you prefer?

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
It really depends on my mood-I'd say 80% of the projects I do are fast and simple, just because with three kids I don't have much time on my hands to craft.  But I do like to to do more intricate projects every now and then...they just take me forever!

Re: What kind of craft do you prefer?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
Represent quick and simple!

Re: What kind of craft do you prefer?

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
I like quick and simple only because of time constraints.  In days gone by when I had no kids and didn't work, I liked detailed crafts.  Someday, maybe, I will go back to those.
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

Re: What kind of craft do you prefer?

Lorrie
I like both kinds of crafts. Depends on the purpose and the mood I'm in.
Lorrie
http;//fabricpaperthread.blogspot.com

Re: What kind of craft do you prefer?

Host - Morena
I love to learn and experiment with new techniques, so if time wasn't a constraint my preference is for more detailed projects.  But with 4 kids....who am I kidding?  I usually turn to quick projects to satisfy my crafting urge. :)