What are your blogging do's and don'ts?

Host {Heather} Inspired
What would you say are some of your top do's and don't of blogging? I realize everybody has their own opinion, what are yours?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: What are your blogging do's and don'ts?

My biggest DO is to try to keep my mouth shut -- at least in public.  I try (I TRY) to not ever type something I wouldn't want my husband or kids to read from me someday.  I know it seems like common sense, but I have to remind myself of this often!

Re: What are your blogging do's and don'ts?

That's a good "do" Amy. I say "do" post great photos: even if you don't have a shmancy-fancy camera, there are some fabulous bloggers out there posting fantastic photo taking tutorials!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com