Wanna talk about the Bachelorette?

HOLLA!

I love me some good Bachelor/Bachelorette drama!

...and of course anything else you wanna talk about in the kitchen sink is fair game too - START TALKING!!

Re: Wanna talk about the Bachelorette?

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
Aww did you see that Jef and Emily broke up?? I thought they might actually make it, and I don't think that very often about the couples on that show!

Re: Wanna talk about the Bachelorette?

I DID see that...only because my husband knows me well and bought People magazine for me ;)  I was excited to see that Jason and Molly are going to have a bitty babe and Ashley and JP are moving ahead with the wedding...

...the real question is - WHY DO I CARE?  SO weird how reality TV draws you in..........

Re: Wanna talk about the Bachelorette?

Oh I KNOW. Why are we so invested? But seriously, I frickin love that show. Andy knows that Monday nights, he might as well hole up in the office and do computery things, because the tv is taken! Does your husband watch it with you?

Re: Wanna talk about the Bachelorette?

we should totally start an online party on Monday nights and share all our enlightened opinions :)  Alex doesn't usually hang around to watch, but he'll pop in and out and make snide comments about the ridiculousness of it all (...and I agree), but it is like m and m's.  No matter how bad you know they are for you, they are UNRESISTABLE in the most wonderful way!