Quantcast

Valentine crafts?

Host - Morena
Has anyone started crafting for Valentine's day?  What are you making?

I've embellished a few candles, and now I'm looking for ideas for my kid's valentines.

Re: Valentine crafts?

jenny@birdsandsoap
This year I want to make one of those cute heart garlands out of felt that I've seen floating around pinterest.

My kids are homeschooled, but I get together with a group of gals every week with our kids and I think we will have a Valentine's Day Party. That was always one of my favorites at public school (class parties- cupcakes, punch...what's not to like?)

I think we will decorate boxes and hand out valentines to one another with some treats too.
These are made from cereal boxes:

I love the homemade valentines where you take a picture of your kid with their hand reaching out in a fist and then slip a sucker into the photo so it looks like they are holding it. Know what I' m talking about? Like this:

and I love these too:

Re: Valentine crafts?

Missperson

you can find more kids valentine's day ideas from picture sharing websites,such as pinterest,flicker,we heart it,and so on
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: Valentine crafts?

oh HEAVENS no!  I am SO not thinking Valentine's Day yet!!    Those crayons are super cute though!