The horrid backgrounds they offer for school pics...

The horrid backgrounds they offer for school pics...

Did your kid pick the rainbow brite background for school pictures this year?  (mind did :)

Brilliant article on picture day from MOM101 about the curse and blessing of picture day -- you moght need your tissues if you are a mom of girls...or boys...

http://www.mom-101.com/2012/11/oh-picture-day-oh-picture-day.html

Re: The horrid backgrounds they offer for school pics...

jenny@birdsandsoap
I told my husband that for our Christmas card this year, I wanted to prop our elbows up on giant "2012" numbers with pink and blue lasers in the background.

I almost went through with it but couldn't find lasers and giant numbers on short notice. schucks. I need to track down Lifetouch and see if they have any old ones in their storage roo

Re: The horrid backgrounds they offer for school pics...

Host - Morena
hahaha!  I love it, Jenny!