Quantcast

The crappiest craft supply is...........

The crappiest craft supply is...........

What do you HATE to craft with?  What is so junky and crappy that it makes you feel like a crappy crafter?  I've got my answer...what is YOURS?

Re: The crappiest craft supply is...........

jenny@birdsandsoap
crappy scissors are the worst!

Re: The crappiest craft supply is...........

Ooh, Amy, can't wait to hear your answer!

Well, if it's crappy I won'y buy it or use it.  :)

But an item that I need to replace is my paper cutter.  The blade rips up my paper, and all the replacement blades I bought do the same thing.  What's up, Fiskars?  So I need a new one ASAP!