Quantcast

The Pin of the Week

Host - Morena
What was your most re-pinned pin this week?  I'd love to see what's "in". :)

Re: The Pin of the Week

Re: The Pin of the Week

Mine was this one:  http://pinterest.com/pin/93027548524777167/

love -love-love-love this contest morena!

Re: The Pin of the Week

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
I love your 'best' pins!  (I have no clue what mine is/was) ~ how do I find that out?
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

Re: The Pin of the Week

Missperson
i only get 4 followers,and very few repins,and the most repins are all 1.can you check for me?
http://pinterest.com/clairehobby/
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.

Re: The Pin of the Week

Claire - I started following you!  This is a great thread to follow each week too to boost your pinterest numbers!

MaryBeth - go to http://pinterest.com/source/cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

(...and off topics, but Marybeth it took me 3 tries to spell crinoline correctly - my English teachers would be so MAD!!!!)