Quantcast

The BEST pediatrician's offer...

So I love-love-love our pediatrician, but I remember back when our first ittle guy was born adn how difficult the decision was for new parents. How do we know where to start?  Which pediatrician should we pick?  What are our options?  What should we look for?  Does the waiting room matter?  etc...etc....

So veteran moms -- what should new moms look for?  What should they consider?  Where should they start?

Re: The BEST pediatrician's offer...

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
OH...that is such a good question!  My boys were all born at the same hospital I was born at...when my oldest was born the physician on rounds was the local pediatrician (small town) ~ I went with him and the practice has since boomed and grown but all three of my boys have gone there.
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/