Social Media Faves

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
What are your favorite places to connect?  Twitter, facebook, G+, instagram, or forums?

Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

Re: Social Media Faves

I always find the best technical info in forums - particularly gardening and tech stuff.  I love pinterest for the traffic it brings and I'm learning to love G+ :)  Stumbleupon brings good traffic too, but I have no idea how to really interact there and my favorite (still) is facebook groups for interacting.  I hate that facebook hides our updates from pages though -boo hiss.  YOU?

Re: Social Media Faves

facebook is my go to networking site. It's just so easy. I get the majority of my traffic from pinterest, but don't find myself using it unless I have a project in mind that requires some research. Google plus is greek to me. I tried, but I can barely navigate things.

I've always been a lover of forums. They are more intimate and you can learn so much since they tend to be geared for specific interests. We had planned a saltwater fish tank and I stalked a reefing forum for about 9 months! I learned so much.