Seed Lists 2013

I have been breaking out my seed packets and seed lists for weeks now and yesterday broke down and took a trip to Lowes for more seeds and some potting soil/blood meal, etc. I took my two older boys with me and had them pick our some favorites...

We ended up with eggplant (middle boy has been asking for eggplant seeds since LAST year), purple zinnias to match them and some bright orange sunflowers.  Which seeds are on YOUR list this spring (or your kids?!?)