SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

Have a project to share?  Fabulous!  Link up your best DIY posts here so we can come and check them out.

(Please don't link up anything that is not DIY related and please be respectful with the amount of posts you share!)

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

jenny@birdsandsoap
I have built a couple of beds for my family. Just finished my girls' bunkbed  in September, and last summer, one for my husband and I. It's got loads of storage which is great for our little house.

The Sweet Pea Garden Bunkbed has free project plans on Ana White's site (it's got a pergola, need I say more!).

and a Farmhouse bed for me and the hubs. I made the footboard hinged, so you can get in there real deep like to store off season clothes or even skis!

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

Ok - here are my DIY coffee tables made out of pallet wood:
http://www.inspiremeheather.com/p/my-pallet-coffee-tables.html
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

HOST-Court-Creek Line
Heather, you've got me downright inspired with that coffee table!

Here's my current favorite DIY. My easy peasy Christmas wreath! It just makes me happy.

http://creeklinehouse.blogspot.ca/2012/11/the-easiest-natural-christmas-wreath.html

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

Karah @ the space between
I don't know about best ... but since I put my feet up on my dumpster dive door turned coffee table every night, it's become one of our favorite pieces in the house!  http://thespacebetweenblog.net/2012/08/24/old-door-upcycle-how-to-make-a-wood-coffee-table-tutorial/

I host the FORUM at the space between

Dee

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best DIY posts and projects here!

Dee
This is a roadside find (old student desk) turned money-maker. A friend of a friend needed a kitchen island so a little deeconstructive therapy was in order... http://deeconstructed.com/bachelor-pad-island-makeover/

French Provencial Refurbished

Lonianne
I'm very new to DIY projects and have been wanting to do this one for about 5 years. Lots of sanding and painting later...

Before

Tall Dresser After

Nightstand Before

Nightstand After