Quantcast

SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best CRAFT posts and projects here!

SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best CRAFT posts and projects here!

Have a project to share?  Fabulous!  Link up your best CRAFT posts here so we can come and check them out.

(Please don't link up anything that is not CRAFT related and please be respectful with the amount of posts you share!)

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best CRAFT posts and projects here!

Barb - Turtles and Tails
This is my latest craft and I love it so much! Birch trees are my favourite - I can't stop taking pictures of them.

http://turtlesandtails.blogspot.ca/2012/11/birch-bark-painted-vase.html

And this is a Christmas ornament I made that is really popular. I'm planning on making more this year but maybe with something other than maps this time.

http://turtlesandtails.blogspot.ca/2011/11/pinecone-map-ornament.html

-Barb

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best CRAFT posts and projects here!

love love love the birch vases!

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best CRAFT posts and projects here!

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best CRAFT posts and projects here!

Karah @ the space between
Right now I am spending a lot of time lamenting about all of the DIY ornaments I made last year ... where did I find the time?  http://thespacebetweenblog.net/2012/11/09/11-homemade-christmas-ornament-ideas/

I host the FORUM at the space between