Quantcast

SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best BLOGGING posts and projects here!

SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best BLOGGING posts and projects here!

Have a project to share?  Fabulous!  Link up your best BLOGGING posts here so we can come and check them out.

(Please don't link up anything that is not BLOGGING (or writing or photo) related and please be respectful with the amount of posts you share!)

Re: SHARE YOUR STUFF! Link up your best BLOGGING posts and projects here!

Jen - Girl in the Garage
I'm pretty new to blogging so I don't have a lot of posts yet but here are two that I'm rather proud of...  ;)

Hutch rescue/makeover:  http://girlinthegarage.net/2012/11/handsome-hutch/

Entertainment center turned clothing armoire:  http://girlinthegarage.net/2012/09/drab-to-fab-armoire/

Thanks for letting me share!
Jen

 I blog about DIY restorations/creativity/life.