Picmonkey - it's Winter Wonderful!

Host {Heather} Inspired
Have you seen the new Winter things you can do with your photos on PicMonkey? I just uploaded a photo of our hallway (hey, it was the first one in my folder - it's just to play around with). So, it's super cool!

~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Picmonkey - it's Winter Wonderful!

HOST-Court-Creek Line
YEssss!!! I've been hoping they'd be doing something like this! Love those picmonkey folks!

Re: Picmonkey - it's Winter Wonderful!

That looks great!

My only disappointment is that they had a million different options for Halloween and just a few (in comparison) for the winter.  I want more!  :)  Especially the fonts...blech.

I agree Morena. Oh well, it's pretty good for a free program. Speaking of "free", do you know when we will have to pay for the Royale effects?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Picmonkey - it's Winter Wonderful!

Host - Morena
No, I have been wondering about that, too!