Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
I'm just saying... the ratio of chocolate candy to other candy has greatly decreased since last night. I'm enjoying my son being young enough not to realize what's happening! :)

Re: Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

Bree
Lol.

I've had about 1 piece per meal (per kid-- it has to be even!) and I'm not owning up to what may have been consumed at nap time today.
Mommy to 3 and Professional Photographer
Amateur Crafter

Re: Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

I've been trying so hard to resist but i've had my share today.  I have a knee injury and can't work out so it would be in my best interest to NOT gorge myself on holiday candy if I want to fit in my jeans next month!

Re: Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

I plead the fifth. But I will say, out of all of the candy in the giant bag on top of our fridge, only ONE Almond Joy? Come on!

Re: Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

michelle
Less than 5 minutes after I reminded my boys that candy is bad for their teeth, they caught me popping a twix in my mouth!
~Michelle
Chat Leader

http://postitsfromtheplayground.com

Re: Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

Dang I nibbled on so much of the stuff before Halloween, I was so DONE mid week. Ha ha, oh well!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Parent confessions: How much Halloween candy have you already eaten?

Recreate and Decorate
lets just say too much!