[PHOTO CHALLENGE] SOUP!

Soup is notoriously hard to photograph, but it can be done!

Use this trick:  http://www.anestforallseasons.com/2012/01/food-styling-trick-tower-for-your.html
if you have to deal with soup "toppings".

The challenge?

Head outside to take photos.  I know, I know.  It is windy and the soup is going to get cold, but just try it, ok?  Take your tea towel and your bowl of soup and go style it somewhere outside.   I bet you $200 that your photographs will be better than the ones you took inside.  (Ok, so $200 really isn't on the table -- but I promise you -- go try it!)

Finish your pics and share with us here on THE FORUM or simply share the link to your blog posts with the pics.  We want to see!

Re: [PHOTO CHALLENGE] SOUP!

HOST: NellieBellie
okay...I need a new tip. It's WI here. Windy isn't the only problem. It's the cold.
What's the next best thing?