Outdoor Thanksgiving Decorations, are they a thing?

Outdoor Thanksgiving Decorations, are they a thing?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
A Question for all you Americans out there. Inquiring minds need to know! Thanksgiving in the US is a way bigger holiday than it is here and Canada and I love seeing how you guys go all out with your turkey and Mayflower decorations indoors, but do you change up your outdoor decorations for Thanksgiving too? Like, do you have giant inflatable turkeys out on the lawn or just the same Pumpkins and stuff from Halloween? I'm just so curious...

Re: Outdoor Thanksgiving Decorations, are they a thing?

jenny@birdsandsoap
Oh yeah! I've seen inflatable turkeys. Not for me, I'm a corstalk, bale of hay, and pumpkins kind of girl. That is IF I get to decorating for fall.

I'm all about Christmas- and the second Halloween is over, I'm gearing up to get my jingle bells on! Thanksgiving is more of an inconvenient holiday stuffed in between. It's not really feeling like fall anymore by the time Thanksgiving comes around. I like the dinner, family, the tradition and such, but I really just want to put up my Christmas tree.

Re: Outdoor Thanksgiving Decorations, are they a thing?

I like them in theory.
Like all outdoor decorations.
But, I'm so bad at taking it all back down that I really shouldn't be allowed to decorate the outside of my house for holidays. I just took down the summer stuff. On Halloween I realized I should put up a pumpkin or two :)
So bad!

Re: Outdoor Thanksgiving Decorations, are they a thing?

Missperson
Of course, there should be something different. We will change the decorative. For thanksgiving day is not the same as Halloween, yeah?
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.