Quantcast

Nikon or Canon (or other!)

What do you shoot with?  Are you toting a Nikon or Canon?  Why - why not?!?  Are you a snob about your camera brand?

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

PS - I'm a Nikon girl, but I'm not a Nikon snob

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

Nessa Moments
Canon.  My film camera in college was a canon and I got a great deal on a refurb.  But I think Nikons are great too.

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

Canon. Same story. I got my first Canon in college and it just has a special place in my heart. I am not loyal for any particular reason, it works for me and that's what counts.

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

Bree
I'm all Canon.

My mom was Canon and then I got a film Rebel and now I have the Mark III and he is my bff. lol
Mommy to 3 and Professional Photographer
Amateur Crafter

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

Unskinny Boppy
Canon here.  All my previous P&S's were Canon, so that's where I stayed.  I'm not a snob, but I have picked up Nikons and it's like greek to me!

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
I have a Canon which I love (I really need to get better with it, though) but my nephew-in-law has a Nikon and that's awesome as well.  : )
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

Re: Nikon or Canon (or other!)

AveNew
Canon. My parents got me a canon at some point after I'd been using my dad's old high school camera for years (college maybe?). Just a month or so ago I gave in and bought a DSLR. Since we used canon at the photo studio I worked for a few years back and since I learned most of my lenses would transfer I stuck with canon. Been so pleased!
Elizabeth @ Ave-New

Everyday inspirations- unique interpretations.
http://ave-new.com