Making Bread...

CL Amy
I love homemade bread and am always looking for a new recipe - anyone have one to share???

Re: Making Bread...

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
I have a good breer bread recipe here: http://www.thehappierhomemaker.com/2012/10/amazing.html

Re: Making Bread...

denette
I have made the multi grain bread from America's Test Kitchen many times and really llike it.

Re: Making Bread...

Carrie @ In the sweet sunshine
I love making bread in my breadmaker and will probably do some today -- here's the basic "white/wheat" recipe that I use most frequently: http://www.inthesweetsunshine.com/2011/11/soup-perfect-companion.html

LOL I just realized I posted it one year ago today. Must be something about November that makes me want to make soup and bread. :)

Re: Making Bread...

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C