Quantcast

Looking for HOUZZ ideas!

Want to see your work featured on Houzz?  Me too!

I would love to see your best Holiday ideas, cozy winter nooks and ideas and even spring decor and tablescapes!  Upload watermark-free images to Houzz directly, then put the url right here as a reply or simply email the album url to me at anestforallseasons at yahoo.

I want to feature YOU!  ...and we are ALWAYS looking for fresh and new ideas!

Re: Looking for HOUZZ ideas!

HOST: NellieBellie
What kinds of posts are you looking for?
I have to go check out and see what houzz is!
Sounds cool!

Re: Looking for HOUZZ ideas!

http://www.houzz.com   It is a google pr 6, so any outgoing links are golden! ;)

Looking for any styled piece Janel and any DIY's that bridge the gap from crafty to designer :)