Quantcast

If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Fill in the blanks!

for me...

If I had a NAIL GUN, I could totally DIY my own CARD CATALOG desk thingymajig.

OK - your turn!  Spill it!

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
If I had a kreg jig I could DIY a potting bench.

If I had a nail gun I could DIY some picture frame molding in my dining room.

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

I could also TOTALLY make my own window boxes in a snap...been wanting to for like 4 years now!

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

What the heck is a kreg jig???

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
It is some sort of pocket screw thingamajig...I'm under the impression it makes making "real" furniture much easier and Ana White thinks its amazing so I'm inclined to believe her!

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection
If I had a BABYSITTER, I could diy LIKE A BOSS.

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Host {Heather} Inspired
If I had a backhoe I could start on our renovation!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

ummm - ok!  I want one too then!  Everyone talks about Ana --  need to read more of her stuff!

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

a backhoe?!?  What are you renovating??????  What are you putting in?

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Hahaha Re: If I had a babysitter...

If I had A PLAN I could ACTUALLY FINISH SOMETHING FOR ONCE. :)

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

Hi Everyone!
I've got the Kreg Jig and the nailgun, but what I really would like is garage! ''

I need somewhere to drag out projects and make huge messes where I can work that's not out in my driveway and my neighbors won't think I'm on meth because I am outside building things at midnight.

someday.

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

DreamingofDIY
I have the Kreg Jig, the nail gun, the garage and many other tools - what I need is a HOUSE that I can rehab!!!!  Why oh why did I buy this new house?  I've done everything I can to it except my craftroom, which I'm working on right now.  So.....If I had an old house, I could DIY everything!
Kathleen
DreamingofDIY

Re: If I had a _______________, I could DIY ______________.

AleciaCSNY
If I had a million dollars I could DIY my dream house way out in the country where I would never have neighbors!