I was lucky enough to win some Downtown washi tape! Other than gift tags and gift cards, what could I make with it for Christmas ...any ideas?

I was lucky enough to win some Downtown washi tape! Other than gift tags and gift cards, what could I make with it for Christmas ...any ideas?

Host: Setting for Four
I would love to try some other crafts with the washi tape, especially Christmas crafts.

Re: I was lucky enough to win some Downtown washi tape! Other than gift tags and gift cards, what could I make with it for Christmas ...any ideas?

Karah @ the space between
I think it would be fun to embellish plain craft paper wrapping with it.  Or what about embellishing serving trays?  Are you making an advent calendar that you could use it in?  So fun!!

I host the FORUM at the space between

~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com