I've got leftovers... [burlap + jingle bells]

I've got leftovers... [burlap + jingle bells]

rusted, jingle bell, Christmas, amy renea

I've got leftover jingle bells and burlap....what should I make now.....

any ideas?!?

Re: I've got leftovers... [burlap + jingle bells]

jenny@birdsandsoap
Something jingly for a doorknob. Or an alarm for your fridge, ha!

Re: I've got leftovers... [burlap + jingle bells]

omigosh I DO need a fridge alarm -- or many just on the "mint" candy box -- my boys are constantly sneaking those!!  Someone on facebook said hanging them on the front door too Jenny -- which is brilliant because it makes me feel like Meg Ryan in 'You've Got Mail'.  You know when she goes into the bookstore every day and the bell jingles??  LOVE.

Re: I've got leftovers... [burlap + jingle bells]

jenny@birdsandsoap
I know. Bells on a door just remind me of days gone by. I remember those from my childhood. It's funny now, when I hear them going in some place, I take pause to enjoy them. Even if it is just at the gas station.

Re: I've got leftovers... [burlap + jingle bells]

I'm looking for a pic of a cute mantel I saw.  The fabric was pennant shaped with bells on the ends.  Would be cute in burlap!