He kissed a girl...

SO I get notice from school that my son kissed a girl (on the arm) and I had to discipline him.  While laughing behind my hand, he had extra chores and very strict talkings to about how we only kiss people in our family.

Seriously though -- is this what our world has come to?  Kissing is now a crime worthy of parental intervention?  Isn't normal social interaction a GOOD thing?  Adjust the over sharing (darling, we only kiss our family) and that is the end of things?  Should I not have punished him?!?!?

Help!

Re: He kissed a girl...

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
I thought that was a required element of being a kid? Unless your son is like 17? ha :)