Quantcast

Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Have you started crafting for Christmas?

HOST: NellieBellie
I just realized Christmas is coming up fast...eeek!

Do you craft for Christmas AND have you started??

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Host - Morena
I have two more fall projects to finish and then it's on to Christmas!  I have a list of projects to tackle.  I need to get past Halloween before I can break out the red and green.  :)

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Hmmm, not yet - it's all just Pinned for now! What about you NellieBellie, whatcha making??
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Oh gosh...I'm thinking of skipping right past Thanksgiving. That makes me feel so sad. But, I got to get going on those Christmas posts!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

I started a few for sponsors.
I'm trying to do handmade gifts this year so it will be mostly that.
And..an advent calendar. I really want to try to get that done this year.

I'm not sure I'm going to pin projects this year. I might drive myself crazy with all the cuteness out there!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Gwen~ Forum Host
Not yet, but I need to!  I don't want to be last minute this year!
I host The Forum at
The Bold Abode

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

woollygonzales
Hello. Im new here so just settling in :-)

Im manically knitting scarves for xmas! Ive also started learning tatting, or rather shuttle tatting which is fun. Was going to have a go at tatting some snowflakes but not sure i'll have time! Eeek!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
The past two years I have done homemade gifts but usually mostly food items so I plan a lot and try out recipes then do the frantic rush at the end.  Last year I did cookies, chocolate pretzels, granola and cookie mix jars.  I don't know this year! When I used to paper craft a lot I would make people embossed stationary.  We'll see what i can come up with this year!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

what is shuttle tattling? i'm intrigued!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Bliss Ranch
Simply..... no.

Bliss

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Nope! But I've been pinning up a storm! I've got the itch and it's almost time to start scratching.

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

I had to look up shuttle tatting as I was wondering what is was too: tatting with a shuttle is the earliest method of creating tatted lace.
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Karah @ the space between
YES!!!  Just yesterday actually.  Love Christmas crafts and decor!!!

I host the FORUM at the space between

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

oh wow!! That looks challenging!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Host: Setting for Four
I haven't started crafting yet for Christmas but bought some supplies, waiting for me to tie into!  I won some Downtown tape so I can make my own pretty gift tags this year!  I really don't know where I am going to store more Christmas stuff after I make it...might have to get a storage unit - haha!

Re: Have you started crafting for Christmas?

Missperson
Of course, now only less than a month time, we have to take the time to prepare, give my family a surprise
I'm a simple person who loves handmade items and also love to do them by myself. Here, i wanna to make friends with more people and share funny things with them.