Has a blogger ever pissed you off?

Has another blogger ever pissed you off?  What have you done about it?  Do you stay silent?  Do you keep things to yourself?  Do you use your blog platform to vent?

Do you think we have more of a responsibility to speak or keep our mouths shut as bloggers?

Re: Has a blogger ever pissed you off?

Host {Heather} Inspired
Definitely been hurt by some others bloggers comments before and actions by bloggers that I thought were my friends! It's hard to sluff it off, I take it waaayyyy too personally!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Has a blogger ever pissed you off?

Of course, but I try to give them the benefit of the doubt! I think of other bloggers as my co-workers in a way, because you can't do this blog thing alone: you need others. I've had a couple of weird situations, but I try (and am still actively trying!) to not let it impact how much I love to blog.

Re: Has a blogger ever pissed you off?

It's such a weird situation to be so close with and work so directly with bloggers without EVER seeing their face...someone should write the official "blog etiquette" book for dealing with all the various issues we find ourselves faced with....

Hmmmm....that's an idea -- anybody wanna write a book with me?! ;)  JK

Re: Has a blogger ever pissed you off?

Nancy@ArtsyChicksRule
I haven't been blogging long enough! :)  But I do agree that it sort of feels like this very close knit thing which is strange in a way since we don't see each other faces, like you said.
I like the book on etiquette idea! ;)