Has Pinterest Become Oversaturated?

Is it just me or does pinterest move so quickly now that you can barely see anything?  I used to be able to stay on top of things on pinterest, but now I just get pin-overload.  anybody with me?!?!

Re: Has Pinterest Become Oversaturated?

Jennah
I'm still quite new to Pinterest so I don't have much to compare it to, but it does feel like just a big mess sometimes... You have to work hard to find the gems (pinners, boards and pins). And I do worry I contribute to the "mess" :D

Re: Has Pinterest Become Oversaturated?

I do feel that way sometimes!  I'm not on it as much as I used to, maybe because it is sensory overload.  I did go back and edit some of the people I follow (ie I used to follow all their boards, now I only follow the ones that interest me) and that helped me see more content that I am interested in.

Re: Has Pinterest Become Oversaturated?

Totally agree! I did start a private-to-me Pin board for the things I really, really want to Pin for myself. Every once in awhile I'll go look at it and remind myself of the things & ideas I do want to do.
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com