Favorite Blogger Home Tour

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
I just finished looking at Thistlewood Farm's Home Tour...amazing!!!!  Leave a link to your favorite blogger home tours so I can go check out some more beautiful homes!

Re: Favorite Blogger Home Tour

HOST: NellieBellie
I don't think she has a home tour but...
I LOVE Meeha Meeha's house and style. So cool!

Re: Favorite Blogger Home Tour

Have you seen Jessica at Stay-at-home-ista's house? She's an architect, and so is her husband I think. They built it and it is stunning. i want to live in her kitchen permanently:
http://www.stayathomeista.com/p/home-tour.html

Re: Favorite Blogger Home Tour

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
Oh yes, I love hers too...and Centsational Girl's...they remind me of each other a bit.

Re: Favorite Blogger Home Tour

Unskinny Boppy
I love the glimpses of Jennifer Rizzo's home she gives in her home tour.

I think Kari at Thistlewood is my hands down favorite though.  That girl is AMAZING!

Re: Favorite Blogger Home Tour

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
Yes Beth, Kari has me wanting an all white farmhouse! But when I look at her gorgeous home I cannot for the life of me imagine how I would pull that look off with three little boys.  It would be filthy!

Re: Favorite Blogger Home Tour

LiveLoveDIY
WOW! Thistlewood Farms is soooooo amazing! I just accidentally spent 15 minutes on her beautiful blog. I literally got lost in the awesome! Great suggestion!

Oh, and i love Jessica's too! I did a feature on her house awhile back!!
Virginia
Forum Host
www.livelovediy.com