Does your skin go bonkers this time of year??

Does your skin go bonkers this time of year??

jenny@birdsandsoap
Once fall hits, and the weather turns, my skin acts out like a bratty teenager. I break out, flake out, and it just doesn't stop. Does anyone have a solution? From what I understand, being inside with the furnace drying out the air, my skin is probably overreacting to the lack of moisture up in here.  But what about sunlight?? I swear my skin gets all pasty and broke out because I become a subterranean hibernating sloth during the winter.

Anybody else have a theory?

Re: Does your skin go bonkers this time of year??

Mine gets alllllllllllllllllllll dry and I have to put lotion on constantly.  Even putting layers of vaseline under socks at night doesn't keep my feet from getting dry.  The biggest culprit are the long hot baths and showers I like to take in winter...so it's my own durn fault...

Re: Does your skin go bonkers this time of year??

Me too! I find it so hard to drink plenty of water at this time of year but I know if I do, my skin looks waaayyy better. I use aloe for my skin and that helps.
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Does your skin go bonkers this time of year??

So not only is MY skin terrible right now! but my newborn girl has AWFUL skin right now...feel so bad for her!!  Any suggestions?!?