Quantcast

Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

Host: Setting for Four

Re: Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

Host: Setting for Four
I love the designer Candice Olsen and her show Candice Tells All.  The way she uses lighting in a room is incredible!  She is the queen of potlights and chandeliers!  I love the way she mixes neutrals with on trend accent colors and mixes decorating styles!

Re: Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

I've never heard of it?  When/where s it on?

Re: Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

Host: Setting for Four
Her show is on HGTV...I think if you go to the website you can go in to where you live and find when it airs in your region....It really is a fantastic show and her designs are fabulous! She has a line of furniture too!

Re: Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

pleaselouise
Does she still do most everything in grey-blue and chocolate?? I lost interest after seeing the same room so many times and haven't looked at anything she's done for ages.

Re: Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

Host: Setting for Four
She uses various color palettes!

Re: Do you watch the Candice Olsen show 'Candice Tells All'?

I'll have to check that out! Thanks!