Quantcast

Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Fabulous!  Just contact me by leaving a message on this thread and I will get in touch!

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Host {Heather} Inspired
Hello Amy! What is involved with being a host? Thanks!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Hi Heather!

It is pretty simple actually!

We are looking for blogs that are updated regularly with high quality content related to family/parenting, food, photography, design (craft or diy) or garden.  If you think your blog would be a good fit, let us know!

Once you sign up to be a host, your responsibilities are simple:

1.  Place a piece of code on a static page on your blog.  (It's easy!  really!)

2.  Encourage your readers to visit the forum and engage with the forum by asking and answering questions, etc.

3.  Go visit the other members of the forum and support them on a periodic, but regular basis.

Any questions?  please ask!

Thanks Amy, how do we know here who is a host?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

AveNew
I’m totally interested in doing this! It would be a great way to have my readers look into the few things that I DON’T do (ie: cooking) and get more interaction with one another than just posting comments on my blog.

Let me know what you might need from me in order for my blog to be considered! Thank you.
Elizabeth @ Ave-New

Everyday inspirations- unique interpretations.
http://ave-new.com

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Bliss Ranch
I do Amy.

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Dear Helen Hartman
It sounds like a hoot. Loving this whole idea, But don't think my blog qualifies.Unless DIY mean destroy it yourself.

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

You are funny Helen :)   Girl - you need to register so I can email you!

If you aren't ready to be a host yet, we have chat leaders getting lined up for the various categories.  Would you like to join that team?

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Leslie
I would be interested.  My blog is scrapbooking and cards.    http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/
I am new to blogging but have been enjoying it.  Not sure if it will be what you are looking for.

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

AveNew
I have passed your name along to the main host and she should be contacting you. Thanks for your interest!

Sent from Miss E's iPhone

On Nov 18, 2012, at 7:53 PM, "Leslie [via THE FORUM]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would be interested.  My blog is scrapbooking and cards.    http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/
I am new to blogging but have been enjoying it.  Not sure if it will be what you are looking for.

http://the-forum.3081.n7.nabble.com/Do-you-want-to-join-THE-FORUM-as-a-host-tp46p1035.html
To unsubscribe from Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?, click here.
NAML
Elizabeth @ Ave-New

Everyday inspirations- unique interpretations.
http://ave-new.com

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Thank you!!! :)  Leslie - there should be an email in your inbox!

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

I do!

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

Host - Morena
Jenny has more posts than I do...I say she's in!

Re: Do you want to join THE FORUM as a host?

AveNew
Haha. I like her stuff!

Sent from Miss E's iPhone

http://the-forum.3081.n7.nabble.com/Do-you-want-to-join-THE-FORUM-as-a-host-tp46p1146.html