Quantcast

Do you want to be a CHAT LEADER?

Love talking on the forum?  Would you like to be a chat leader?  There are still a few categories open if you want to jump on board!!  (Gardening anybody??? )

Let me know if you would like more details!!

Re: Do you want to be a CHAT LEADER?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
Who is this "chat leader" person I keep seeing around? Amy, is that you? If there's no one to do gardening, I'll do it. I know nothing about gardening, but I do sometimes talk about things I'm learning about around our property. If there's no one who's actually qualified who wants to do it, that is. :)

Re: Do you want to be a CHAT LEADER?

Yeah that's me court!!  I am hoping to get myself organized with buttons for all the chat leaders -- will put you down for gardening!