Do you do your own blog coding?

Host {Heather} Inspired
I have purchased a blog template before but then just couldn't resist tweaking it so now I'm doing all my own coding. What about you? If you do your own layout, where do you go for tutorials? Here are some of my favourites:

http://www.blogguidebook.com/
http://www.codeitpretty.com/
http://makincuteblogs.com/
http://www.junelily.com/

Just to name a few. How about you? Found any really cool gadgets & widgets lately?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Do you do your own blog coding?

Karah @ the space between
Ack!  I want to do all of my own, but have had to hire a few things out.  I really like to have control over it all, though.  Thanks for the great resources, I'll have to check them out.

I host the FORUM at the space between

Re: Do you do your own blog coding?

I do do my own coding. I'm crazy. It's hard, but I'm learning more and more!
I like Blogging with Amy for help.
And Studiopress forums.
And, of course...plain old Google!