Quantcast

Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Were you a Berkus devotee?  Are you sad he is gone?

Are you sad that people think Craft Wars is even in the same category?

cry....weep....

bye-bye Nate Berkus...

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
I watched Nate once or twice before I blogged but am SUPER sad he's gone now that I'm a blogger and it seemed like he gave a lot of bloggers exposure.  (I love his new Target line though!) I absolutely cannot believe Craft Wars won't be renewed, unless you have info I don't...it seemed very popular! (My hubby wants me to apply-anyone want to be my partner?)

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection
I've never seen Nate Berkus (besides the clips with Mandi and YHL) because we don't have television, but I agree with Melissa...I'm sad hes gone! He seemed like he liked having bloggers as guests and I wanted to be on his show  :)

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Is Craft Wars going down??  I didn't know that!.  I applied last year, made it through the first couple rounds of casting, made the video they asked for, filled out all the disclaimer forms, etc, etc and then.,................................

yeah...silence.

Sad, eh?

So Melissa - YES!  I would totally do it with you!

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

agreed Ashley - he was a big advocate for bloggers...maybe that was his downfall??  (KIDDING)

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Melissa-The Happier Homemaker
That's awesome Amy! Although I don't think any bloggers won this season did they?

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Yes I am so so bummed about ol' Nate. There just aren't many avenues for bloggers to get the word out about our existence, and craft wars is so not the same thing. Have yall seen the Nate collection at Target? There's some really pretty stuff out right now!

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Gwen~ Forum Host
Like you guys, I only saw it once or twice, but he always had blogger on!

I haven't seen his target collection, but you can guarantee I'm going to be heading there soon!!!
I host The Forum at
The Bold Abode

Re: Did you watch Nate Berkus?

Recreate and Decorate
I love Nate and miss him so!  He was my show to watch while on my elliptical, now that he is off the air, I am off the eliptical!  :-)