Quantcast

DId you watch the debate last night?

Before we get political, I just wanna say - POLITICAL DEBATE NEED POP UP FACT CHECKERS -- that's all - rant over.  Now it is your turn!  Did you watch?

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection
I half watched while I worked an a project. I didn't enjoy this one as much as the last ones...this one was just....banter.

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

I thought so too Ashley -  certainly not as good as the 2nd one.  I felt like they were just rehashing the same stuff and both accusing each other of lying.  So annoying.  They seriously need Andy Cohen running things...

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

I was driving so I listened to it on the radio. I'm really fascinated by them, mostly just because I'm super curious about what goes on to prep the candidates behind the scenes. Before I was a blogger, I worked in PR, and part of my job was prepping executives to speak to the media, so I'm always really curious about what that process is like for presidential candidates. How do they memorize all the facts and figures? How do they cram for these things?

Okay, that's really geeky. But there you have it. :)

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

Unskinny Boppy
I think about that too, Kelly, but then I realize they memorize it once and just regurgitate it over and over and over and over...... and over. ..  :)

When I was a kid I used to think the people who ran for President had to be the smartest men in the world.  Now I realize that I was wrong about that. LOL

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

Unskinny Boppy
And AMY! YES!  LIke the old Pop Up Video!

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

LOL. Oh how wrong you were!

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

I did and it just frustrated me.  My husband is in the military and I am very sensitive when they talk about foreign policy because it affects my family very personally when we intervene in other country's business.

Re: DId you watch the debate last night?

Melissa - if you could handpick policy for a President, what would the policy on foreign affairs be?  (Speaking from your position as a military fam...because I think what YOU think matters more than what most of US think on this one...)